Friday 28 March 2014

The Assaubayev Family in Kazakhstan


The nature awarded it many ABILITIES and TALENTS. And every day it uses them and improves to be useful to people, BETTER to make the WORLD ROUND ITSELF and is LIGHTER. Therefore any person of its environment feels the powerful STREAM of LOVE impregnated with sincerity and WISDOM of LIFE. In it there is a wish to plunge and be dissolved.

MARUSYA MARALOVNA ASAUBAYEVA – the woman who considers itself as SIMPLY WOMAN, and actually, it is the faithful careful WIFE, remarkable MOTHER and the GRANDMOTHER. And that the surname of ASAUBAEVYH has high authority in a circle of world business elite, is her CONSIDERABLE MERIT.

– Marusya Maralovna, two years ago you decorated a cover of our magazine and gave us interesting interview. Readers learned about Asaubayev' big close-knit family, formation of your business, difficulties which you overcame, and pleasures by which were deservedly rewarded for work, persistence and decency. What changed during this time?
– The main change is a replenishment of our family. I gave birth to two granddaughters. In business there were some changes, my consciousness and outlook too underwent small transformations, but I consider them positive.
– You still remain the family center round which all her members accumulate. They share with you secrets, follow council, are heated near you. How you on all suffice?
– To me it isn't difficult, to me so is easier. Each person in life has the place to which he has to correspond. In our family the part of the wife, mother, the daughter-in-law, the mother-in-law, the grandmother is assigned to me. And, it is necessary to play sincerely, honestly, with huge devotion. In a different way it is impossible if somewhere I am false, payment right there overtakes. And it not only in the relations with relatives. Such position at me on the attitude towards all people with whom I communicate and I have any affairs. I will tell more, it is necessary to pay not only for the wrong acts or words, but even for thoughts. In any case, at me so. I not comprehended at once it but when realized, understood that honesty and sincerity is qualities which can't change. And if you want the world, harmony, heat, tranquillity – should learn to be given the same, only giving, you start receiving process.
– How long you studied it?
– Honestly I admit: this science was given me not at once. It was necessary to fill many cones, to spend sleepless nights, there were tears, misunderstandings, the conflicts. I tried on on myself an image of the strict and haughty mother-in-law, but it didn't work, more precisely, worked, but not as there was a wish. I am grateful to the husband, his sisters, their husbands, снохам, entered our house and called me "mother", and to all people who helped me to mature spiritually, to refuse arrogance, to become reasonable and wise. Mother in the childhood spoke: "everything, except itself consider as prophets". Earlier the sense of these words for me wasn't clear, but now I understand that it is possible to study culture and at the ignoramus therefore any person with whom the destiny reduces, leaves any trace in life, to something teaches, on something sets thinking or to refuse something.
– What do you think of trifles in life?
– Trifles in life don't happen. On trifles it is possible to judge how the person will arrive in large affairs. In the same way, as there are no mistakes, after all mistakes often become the best teachers. Everything which has happened in life – good, bad – is necessary to help to become that whom we become.


No comments:

Post a Comment